…from PC or email
It easy to import contacts to iPhone from almost anywhere, once you know how to. This quick tutorial will guide you on how to import contacts to iPhone from your PC or from an online account such as your email.
Import contacts to iPhone from Gmail
…or from other email account
You probably keep some part or your entire contact list in your email contacts. It is about time you bring that into your iPhone. Here is how to:
1. Open your Gmail, and navigate to Contacts
2. Click on the “More” button and select “Export
3. From the newly-opened pop-up, select “vCard format” and click “Export”
4. Now save the *.vcf file to a folder on your PC
5. Run a simple tool called CopyTrans Contacts, and connect your iPhone to your PC
6. Now simply drag and drop the *.vcf file from the folder it was saved in to the main CopyTrans Contacts window
7. Transfer contacts to iPhone is now complete and all your Gmail contacts are loaded to your iPhone
You can similarly import contact to iPhone from almost any email account. Here is how to do it if you have a Yahoo account instead:
1. Go to your Yahoo Mail account, navigate to the Contacts tab, click on the “Actions” button and select “Export All…”
2. From the new screen, chose the “Export Now” button next to “vCard Single File”
3. Follow steps 5. through 7. above to import contacts to iPhone.
Import contacts to iPhone from PC
To do that, simply:
1. Navigate to the location on your PC where you have your contact entries saved
2. Now, run CopyTrans Contacts, connect your iPhone to your PC and simply drag/drop the contact entries to the main program window
3. You have your PC contacts loaded to iPhone.
This is how to import contacts to iPhone from PC or an email account via a simple third-party tool.